Tuesday 24 October 2017

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about this post before Diwali, anyways der aaye durust aaye. Its been like months that I wrote about anything, but I will try to be regular as I always promise😜.
You must be thinking about the title of this post, yes it is about every marwadi girl out there in the world. Most of you know that I'm from Rajasthan but most of you don't know that I belong to marwadi family.

I know we are everywhere, go to any part of India and you will definitely find marwadi families there. You can call us superstitious, orthodox, business-minded, less educated, blah blah blah... yes we are like that. Nothing is perfect in this world then how can be a person. But I love how we are, pure at heart, down to earth, stuck to our traditions and culture. I really like how we celebrate these small festivals with so much of enthusiasm.

Apart from these, one thing that I totally adore is our dresses 💓. I just love them, that's why I created the look in Rajasthani dress for this post. They are super comfy,  looks amazing and always gives me that royal feel. Without further a due let me take you to the pictures.












No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...