Thursday 3 August 2017

Desi Vibes

There was a time when being called desi, was a kind of insult. If someone was wearing mix match clothes, we girls would be like kaisi lg rhi hai dressing sense hi nhi hai, desi lag rhi h ek dum ๐Ÿ™„. And yes we girls have that super power to examine within a second  what the other girl is wearing from top to toe ๐Ÿ˜‚. We may not remember her face but we'll definitely remember her outfit ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

These days this boho and desi look is so in. I don't like this  matching thing, matching shoes, matching dress, matching bag, this whole thing makes me so fuddle ๐Ÿ˜‘. And you can't even afford. I feel boho is the new version of desi, the stylish version๐Ÿ˜‰. I love to create such looks ❤️ because they are comfortable ( no heels๐Ÿ˜‚) , you don't need to worry about matching everything, and yes even your massy hair works.

Denim is so versatile that you can pair it with anything in any form. Culottes are so much in these days, that's why I bought denim culottes. Paired my denim culottes with graphic tee. I always feel outfits are incomplete without accessories so I went for big silver earrings. And my favourite sneakers to complete the look. Tied my hair in a ponytail because its so hot here that I can't imagine myself with open hair ๐Ÿ˜ง.  Now comes pictures,











What I wore

Tshirt- Superdry
Culottes- Incense
Earrings- Lajpat nagar market
Shoes- PUMA

So this is all about my desi look, I hope you liked it. Don't forget to follow my instagram account @thestilistik. Till then, {LAUGH STYLE SMILE}





No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...