Wednesday 12 July 2017

BANARAS : The Holy City

Hey people!!! so as I promised, I am taking you all to another city of India and its Banaras.You might be thinking why am I writing about Banaras because its not that popular among youngsters, but hold on guyz this place is ethereal and you definitely gonna love.Banaras is all about temples, old architecture, ganga ghaat and yes banarasi paan {which I didn't like at all}. You must be wondering why I went there, actually I went there to attend one of my friends' wedding. And instead of attending wedding😝 I explored the Banaras.

I landed in the morning with my friends. We hired the cab and headed for our hotel. Rested for 2-3 hours and geared up to explore Banaras because we had only one day. First we went to Sarnath, learned more about budha. Place was really beautiful especially flowers. After that we went to see the excavation of Sarnath and next we visited museum. These three places were really good. But at the same time we were totally dead because of the hot weather.

In the evening we planned to visit to ganga ghaat. I was really excited because it was my time to visit ganga ghaat. I must tell you that  this place made me speechless and I was spellbound. We spent 2 hrs there, watched ganga aarti,(best part of Banaras). We took the boat to see all ghaats. The moment we took the leave from ghaat, it started raining ☔️ 😣, although I like rain so much but that time not. We rushed to take cab but there was no cab, no autowala was ready to take us to hotel. Finally we took rickshaw but before that how can we miss banarasi  paan and thandai😛😛.  After having paan and thandai we rushed to our hotel. Got ready in 5 minutes for the wedding because we were really late🙈.

Here are pictures











So this is how trip ended for me. I hope you also enjoyed this trip with me. I'm heading to explore another place, follow me on instagram @the stilistik for everything about this new trip and post will be up very soon. Till then, {LAUGH STYLE SMILE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...