Saturday 22 April 2017

Jumping : Day to Night

Hi everyone, how r u all? I hope you all are enjoying my blog and trying what I am posting.So how it went and I'm very sure you must have got many compliments.That's why I am back with another interesting and fun filled post.

It happens many a times when I am totally confuse about what to wear while going out. Specially when I have to choose two outfits for day and night. I feel like isse bdi problem duniya main nahi hai koi 😱. Wait...πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­ (waking up early in the morning is also world's toughest task for me...Oh God!!! help me I have so many problems like these πŸ™‹).  Okay, I'm back from my ride of thoughtsπŸ˜‰, so what I do in such situations is, choosing one outfit for day and night look. To make difference between both the looks I switch some things.

Accessories and makeup helps me alot, in creating different looks. I love accessories alot. Wherever I go its a must for me to pick any sort of accessory from that place... jahan jate hai wahan ki yaade sath leke aana chaiye na , my favorite excuse for buying accessories 😜. Makeup is that magical tool,which can give you totally new look. I am not at all pro at makeup. These days I am trying my hands on makeup and hopefully I'll succeed. Will tell you guyz about my makeup chapter and you can also try...but beware of your brother, because he might be clicking your picture while you are busy in your makeup...that's the time when every girl make most funniest faces...unknowingly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. My brother have a full folder of my makeup faces😣😣, and that's why I always face blackmailing πŸ˜‘. So when you try keep your door shut, eyes and ear open😎😎.

Now comes pictures of mine for both day and night look.

DAY LOOK

When I was thinking about this look, first thing that came to my mind was comfort.When I am wearing something from day to night then it must be comfortable. So I picked my jumpsuit. And added very light and delicate neckchain. Next  I applied basic makeup, and yes best friend of mine in summers, my shades. A ponytail to save myself from Delhi ki garmi.











NIGHT LOOK

"I like the night, without the dark,I'd never seen the stars"
For me night is all about music, dancing till you drop, and dressing up yourself like a bombshell . Day look was a bit of sober and night is all about charisma. I tried more on makeup for this look, so that I can give justice to my night look. And yeyyyyy.... I succeeded in winged eyeliner 😍😍.  I pat my back for such a great achievement 😝😝. A heavy neck piece completed my look. 
"Its hard not to be sexy in a pair of high heels"
Let me tell you guyz one funny thing whenever I wear high heels, I always love to dance on "high heel te nache to tu bdi jache" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. ( what am I talking, forget it.) Here comes my pics for night look.






I hope you guyz enjoyed this post. I really love telling you about these things. Tell me also what you think, in comment section below. Don't forget to follow on instagram for more updates @renubedha. Before saying hasta la vista let me give you a hint about next post. Its gonna be first post of my about something very adventurous and thrilling...yes you guessed it right, it'll be first travel post of mine. Till then, | LAUGH STYLE SMILE |



What I wore
Jumpsuit : street shoping
Shades : Espirit
Watch : CK
Neckchain : H&M
Neckpiece : H&M 
Hand bracelet : H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...