Monday 10 April 2017

The Black Magic

 Hello everyone, so this is my first post on my blog. I wish you guyz love. Till then, "fingers crossed". On my blog I will be telling you about what fashion mean to me and what I think about fashion. First thing that comes in my mind is black color. I am like obsessed with black color and I think most of the girls are. So I wanted start my blog with THE BLACK MAGIC.                             

We all love to hang out with our girlfriends and friends. And before going for any night out , party the biggest question we have is "what to wear"? And this I must tell you is a universal problem for every girl no matter how full our wordrobe is. That's why today I am posting a  look to solve your what to wear problem a bit.You can go with this look its super sexy. And you will  look like a diva in this one because its THE BLACK MAGIC.

I created this look with my black dress,nude color bellies,golden black clutch and not to forget red lipstick which completes this look. Coming to accessories I thought of keeping it simple and elegant that's why just sleek golden watch, which is very special for me 😉. Generally I keep my hair straight but in this one I experimented and curled my hair. So this is how i created first chapter of my book. THE BLACK MAGIC.
                                                                                                               











I hope you will like my first post. Please like and comment so can know what u guyz think.Next post will be up soon.Till then  |Laugh Style Smile|

Outfit dets: Dress- AND
                   Bellies- Balujas
                   Clutch-Lifestyle
                    Watch-Titan Raga








                                                                                                

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...