Friday 14 April 2017

THE RED ALERT

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well. Thank you soooooo much guyz for all your love on my first post. I feel so blessed that I have such good friends who take part in what I am doing. They took out time from their busy life, read my blog and gave me very amazing ideas. Love to all of you.

So now coming to post, this is about one of my experience with my mom. You must be wondering about the title of the post. Actually its very interesting. When I planned to do this post, very first title which came in my mind was THE RED ALERT.

I always like to check wardrobe of my family members and my friends. I pick out what I like and style them in my way. Sometime I  get into trouble also for messing the wardrobe 😜. Whenever I attack my mom's wardrobe it become RED ALERT for her. She's like what she's gonna do this time with my clothes. I swear I end up with picking out what I liked and ya messy wardrobe also 😶. But mummy ainwayi tension leti hai... thoda bhoot to chlta hai... beti talented bhi to hai 😄 . So last time when I attacked mom's closet what I found preety red bandhej odhni. I took out that for kurta.

You all must have watched Humpty Sharma ki Dulhania. I loved that movie, I'm typical Dharma fan. From that movie I got idea of kurti, in one of the song you will see Alia Bhatt wearing such kurti. I really wanted that kurti since so long and that too in low budget. I like creating celebrity looks in low budget, this one is one of them. I got my kurti stitched and it looked exactly how I wanted it to be. And yes mom also loved it 😍.

This little jhumkas which I am wearing is from street shopping. My neckpiece also have very interesting story of itself. Its actually payal not neckpiece. And that too of my mom 😉. Ireally wanted to try it and it was so matching with my jhumkas. This is how i went with the whole look, stealing things from everywhere 😝. But actually its not stealing because jo mummy ka hai wo mera hi to hai. This is what I always tell her whenever she gets pissed off with me for ruining her closet. But on a serious note, love you mom for always standing next to me. If you also love wearing clothes like celebrities in low budget like me you can definitely try this one.











This is THE RED ALERT  of red kurta. I wish you will like it and if you have any query you can ask in comment section below. Don't forget to follow on googleplus and my instagram account @renubedha . Till then  | LAUGH STYLE SMILE |

No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...