Tuesday 18 April 2017

TRIPLING WITH TSHIRT


Hi everyone, welcome back to my fashionada. Thanks a lot for giving so much  love to my book. These days I feel like I’m becoming a insomniac, although my friends tell phle bhi main nishachar thi. But seriously all the time I’m like what will be my next post about, where will I shoot, when to post? But honestly I’m totally enjoying this time of mine. Dream is not  which you see while sleeping, it is something that doesn’t let you sleep.

Summer is knocking at the door πŸ˜“. There are many things which I don’t like about summer. But most important is that I can’t wear black 😟. Summer is all about floral prints, light shades and white color. For this post I used my white tshirt.

You all must be wondering about the title of the post.So here it is One day I went for the shopping alone. I know it sounds really odd but I do, specially when I feel low. When I was showing my shopping to my friend, she was like can’t you save a single penny. And gave me a long bhashan. I promised her not to spend money on worthless things. And I was in total saving money mood. Then came a idea to me, that was of trying my tshirt in different different looks. So that I can rock one tshirt for three looks. I wore my tshirt for a day at three different different places. Here are my three looks of a day.


                                             LOOK 1st


In the morning, I went at my relative’s home. I wore my white tshirt with blue pallazoo. I knotted the tshirt to give funky look. As we all know delhi is super hot in summers, so I  went with top knotted bun. And that pink thing is actually my hairband. But beware of your elders because you will face what I faced ‘beta kya hua tshirt baandh kyun rkhi hai’. I really enjoy  when I try to hide myself from my elders for such things but whatever they say its totally unintentional, so don't get offended.😊










LOOK 2nd

After lots of chit chat at home I went to catch up with my friends. Whenever I am going with my friends, I like to wear western outfit. And I totally enjoy when a group of girls are dressed up, complimenting each other and yes other people noticing your group 😎. We all like attention specially when we are dressed so well. I wore white tshirt and buckled it with brown leather belt. My hair was a bit sticky so I covered it with black scarf. You must have noticed, but if not then let me tell you that pink choker is my hairband, which I used earlier around the bun. I didn’t had any black socks, but I had old black legging. Yes you guessed it right I cut my legging πŸ˜‰…VOILA good to go with my shoes. I know too much of experimentation in this look but I loved it. Got so many compliments.  πŸ˜









LOOK 3rd

Day was ending and I wanted it to end perfectly. I was going with my cousins for dinner. I made tshirt a off shoulder top to give sexy look. And paired it with black jeggings. Finally I used my hairband in its right formπŸ˜›. Bit of accessories to complete the look. Not to forget my bodyguards…yes my brothers…they treat as if koi kohinor ho. Even your younger brother also thinks, if he is longer than you in height that mean he’s there to protect you. But yes I really love my army of bodyguards 😊.






I had so much fun creating these three looks. I think you guyz also try this and tell me about your experience of tripling with tshirt. Don’t forget to comment and follow me on instagram @renubedha. Till then,                                                                   | LAUGH STYLE SMILE |


WHAT I WORE: 
Tshirt- UCB
Pallazoo- Melange
Hairband-Accesorize
Slippers- Forever21
Watch- Casio
Shorts- ELLE
Scarf-Accesorize
Shoes-Lifestyle
Jegging- ZARA
Accesories- Accesorize
Sandal-Lifestyle





  





                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...