Wednesday 24 May 2017

One skirt : Three ways

Hey!!! Guyz... how're you all? Welcome back to my fashionada❤️. This week was really really good for me. I attended my first event as a blogger.... and my experience  was awesome. I attended Ridhima Bhasin's Spring and Summer collection launch, inspired  by morocon architecture. Outfits were really beautiful, and the best part was colors totally summery. Outfits are a must try. Those who are connected with me on Instagram already know about the collection.

You all must be wondering about today's post, so this is again from one of my experiments. I was cleaning my wardrobe ( that I do rarely🙈). I'm such a careless person when it comes to clothes, I don't bother my wardrobe much, I keep my clothes either at chair or over the hook at the door ( kbhi kbhi to lgta h hook neeche hi na gir jaye😂). So coming to my point, I got my long skirt when I was arranging wardrobe. I didn't wear the long skirt since last summer, and this time I didn't want to wear it in the same way. Thode dimag ke ghode dhodaye and I came up with this really cool idea of wearing the long skirt as a dress😃.

I went for 3 looks with the long skirt. For the first look, I wore a shirt over the skirt and tied the shirt from the front, paired it with my white shoes and no accessories, because I wanted it to be simple sort of, and bold eye makeup and light lipstick. And half side ponytail. For  the second look I switched the shirt with the short shrug. I wore shrug as a cape , and half ponytail to complete the look. For the third one I knotted the skirt at the bottom, because there's a slit in the skirt, I tied a belt and kept my hair open.

We shoot these three looks, at 6am in the morning😜 and that too on sunday...although I slept again after completing the shoot🙈. But ya this is how I completed these three looks. Now comes pictures📷📷

                                                                 LOOK 1








LOOK 2





LOOK 3





So this is how I experimented with my long skirt, I hope you all give it a try. Don't forget to follow me at my instagram account @renu.bedha. Till then ,
{LAUGH STYLE SMILE}
WHAT I WORE 
Skirt: Street shopping
Belt: Lifestyle
Shirt: Lee
Shrug: AND 
Shoes : Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...