Tuesday 16 May 2017

FUSION

Hey!!! lovelies❤️❤️ how are you all, doing good I hope so✌🏻. These days I'm totally in rest mode☺️, nothing much to do but just my blog work, so I am really enjoying 😃. I hope that you all girls out there are trying whatever I'm sharing with you and making other girls jealous.. hahaha😂. We are like this, when we see a girl, first thing we'll do is checking out her whole look in seconds, even if she's with a boy, doesn't matter her looks will get attention 😉. But the best part is we all appreciate each other, kudos to all girls✌🏻.

As I promised in my last post that I'll come up with something traditional, so here I'm with indian look but with a twist😉. Life is best with twist and twirls❤️. Before telling you about my look I would like to introduce you one of my really good friend who helped me in this shoot. Here comes NAINA, yayyyy😃😃, so now onwards Naina's gonna help me in makeup and photoshoot (I'm so happpyy❤️). Now coming to the look, for this look I tried saree...yes for that desi girl look ( and nobody like my desi girl🎼🎼..hahahaha). But I wanted to do something different with this look also so I went with denim shirt. I know it sounds really odd, even when I was thinking about this look I was also in confusion but I must tell you it turned out really good👍🏻. I paired a boho neckpiece with this look and best part I went for espadrilles shoes.. yes no heels. In one look I tucked in my shirt and for another one I knotted my shirt. For hair, tried curly hair and braided from side. This is all about my FUSION look❤️.

We shoot at one of the monuments in Delhi, let me tell you our shoot story because it was tooo funny😜. Before entering monument I drapped my saree on jeans and shirt. The moment I came out people started  staring at me 👀 and laughing. I felt really awkward at that time but after a while I was comfortable. Funniest  part was 2-3 aunties coming to us and offering us to help in drapping our saree they were like " beta hum phna de saree ache se!!! Or beta blouse phnna bhul gye kya saree ka shirt kyun phni h" we explained them and their reply was " ajkal ke bache bhi na kuch bhi phnte hai" hahaha. They were really nice and I totally enjoyed. When our shoot was half done, one of the guards came to us and asked the purpose of our shoot? I was so happy with my pics and excited that I told him we are shooting for blog and he said no you can't, shooting is not allowed here, we tried really hard to convince him but he was not in mood to help us. But we are also very jugaadu 😜, for next half shoot, I was sitting and standing but not posing and doing random things with my hair and saree. Thumbs up to Naina for clicking in that situation. And finally we wrapped our shoot👍🏻.

And now its time for pics📷.




                                   


















So this is all about my fusion look. I hope you loved it and will definitely try. I'll be back soon with another interesting look. Till then, {LAUGH STYLE SMILE}


What I wore:
Saree: Craftvilla
Shirt:UCB
Necklace: Street shopping
Shoes: Veromoda


No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...