Wednesday 19 July 2017

At Kohar Jewels Event

Hey lovelies, how are you all? I'm super good. As a blogger, last week was really good and fruitful. Enjoyed meeting new people and new collaborations. So, there'll be so many new posts coming your way. Without a further due let's start with this post. So this is about Kohar Jewels.

Sanchit and Mohit, launched their first flagship store in Delhi.First, let me tell you guyz what is Kohar? Kohar means jewels, where they present the best of contemporary as well as old world fashion, from chic to hip to classy to funky and more. This store is all about great fashion, surreal beauty and exquisite jewellery.

Let me take you to the collection, and you'll absolutely agree with me. They have plenty of variety, The Chakra Collection, this collection is a blend of aesthetic and spirituality. The Mythological Collection, this one's my favourite💓💓💓 its a clubbing up of different tales from various mythologies: the frog prince, the lizard, tabla, bow and lotus. The Ruhaniyat Collection, as its name this collection will definitely take you to the infinite world of beauty. If you are a bride to be then I must say you have to go there because they turn bride into a royal mughal bride beaming with sublime pride. The Quintessential Collection, edgy and electric is the words for this collection. The Dream Catcher Collection, dream catcher is so much in trend these days but turning that into jewellry is a every girls dream, Sanchit and Mohit turned your dreams into reality.

What are you waiting for then, go and checkout their beautiful collection at 118C, Shahpur Jat, Delhi. Here comes pictures










I must tell you this is nothing, they have hundreds of collection and all are beauty. I tried to show you as much pieces as I can, but for more denty pieces like these you have to make a visit to their store at 118C,shahpur jat,New Delhi. Till then, {Laugh Style Smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...