Tuesday 25 July 2017

With Shrivaaz : ethnic art dedicated to women

They say " Be patient, good things take time". I'm the most impatient person in this world๐Ÿ™„, when I started blogging I thought, I won't loose control and I'll just do my work. But after a while I started feeling this won't work and I was about to quit blogging. Then suddenly, I don't know from where I really get motivated and kept my impatient personality aside and waited for good things to happen. And it does happen, my first brand collaboration with Shrivaaz , an ethnic art dedicated to women.

You must be wondering why I'm giving so much to gyaan to you people ๐Ÿ˜. Actually the thing is, this time I wanted to start my post bit differently, not like earlier ones ๐Ÿ˜ฌ nd yes little bit of inspiration also.. So I succeeded ๐Ÿ˜‚, I guess.

Let me tell you guyz about this brand called , Shrivaaz. This is a ethnic clothing brand, like every girl, I also like ethnic clothes. Ethnic clothes makes us feel beautiful and pretty. The best part which I like about Shrivaaz is that, their clothes are simple yet beautiful. They will give you ethnic look and at the same time comfortable also. I picked this dress from their collection because of the color and mirror detailing, that too in orange color, at the neck. You can twirl also in this one๐Ÿ˜‰.

They have plenty of dresses like this at their website. You must go and checkout. If you are looking for heavy ones, they have everything stored for you at their website from heavy to sober, classsy to comfy. You can buy here http://shop.shrivaaz.com/ .
You can also avail 10% discount by using code Renubedha.

Here are the pics of the outfit.









What are you waiting for then, go and check their site for beautiful clothes. Till then,                                                                           {Laugh Style Smile}




No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...