Tuesday 15 August 2017

The Marriage Story

Right from our childhood, we girls are told that we'll marry a guy at a right age and will leave our parents ever. And every single girl hate this thing at that time and always say  that she won't leave her parents and won't go anywhere. But when the day comes we accepts the reality and want to be at our best and I must tell you  every girl looks prettiest at her wedding ๐Ÿ‘ฐ.

Most of you don't know that I'm married . And I  wanted to write about this because today's scenario is that everyone is scared of the name of marriage . Its not that scary๐Ÿ˜œ. What I feel is you have to be pragmatic, you just can't live in your fairy tale sort of dreams, that you'll marry a prince who will come on white horse ( I still don't understand this concept ๐Ÿ™„) . You always make adjustments when you are married and I don't feel bad about this, because you are two people totally different, and you have to adjust sometimes for each other. For me the most important thing is respect,if you can't give one than don't expect one. I feel blessed to have this respect in my life.

There are so many things about marriage, good or bad. You have to balance things, and always look at the brighter side. If you're clear in your mind about yourself, what your priorities are and what you want from your life, nothing can pull you back. There are times when you feel so low and you need a person to cheer you up, and marriage gave me that person❤️.

From a long time I wanted to write something different and this thing really clicked my mind and I think the best day is today because today's my hubby's birthday and nothing can't be better than this. Happy birthday to the person who belong with me❤️ , this ones specially for you because it wouldn't have been this beautiful without you. Here are pics of us.










No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...