Monday 28 August 2017

My experience with Sarahah

Hey everyone, how're you all? Coming straight to my post title yes it's about Sarahah. After every few days, we are introduced to a new social media trend and we get addicted to it. This time its Sarahah. I saw on facebook many people sharing their Sarahah messages. And usual me is like, what is this happening I will definitely not download this app. But out of curiosity, I thought why not, let me just check what messages I'll get. So I downloaded this Sarahah app and shared on my facebook account.

I waited for one, two, three days but didn't receive any messageπŸ˜”. Then I messaged my best friend very emotional message on Sarahah. I called her and asked "hey!!! did you get any message?" and she was like Ya, I'm really happy. And I thought she really know me well πŸ’–. Then she said I'm very happy my fiance messaged me such a cute message. Yes, she didn't recognize what I messaged. I told her I didn't get a single message. And she told me didn't your husband messaged you? I told her "Honey, it's 3 and a half year now that we are married, do you really think he'll send me a romantic message"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ {just kidding, it's just that, this is not his way showing love}. But I told her that I messaged her and she was very happy.

So after waiting for days, I deleted this app with no messages. And honestly, I didn't like the app because what I feel is, if you like someone or hate someone just go and tell the person, don't beat around the bush. You may be not able to tell the person that you don't like him/her but why to wait when you like someone. We know nothing about life so just go and tell the person how much you like or love him/her.

Coming to pics, it was very tricky to post pictures related to this post, but I managed to upload some.








No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...