Thursday 27 April 2017

Leh Ladakh Chapter 1

Hi lovelies, I hope you enjoyed your last week, mine was a bit hectic because I was traveling. Guyz take care of yourself from this garmi. I didn't expected we girls can make our planet sooo hot ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. So as I promised in my last post I'm ready with my first travel blog yeyyyyy. As you already read the title, its about Leh Ladakh. Here is the first chapter of my Leh Ladakh trip.

I went to Leh Ladakh last year in the august. I know a bit late,but experience of that place was so great that i really wanted to share with you. What to say about Leh Ladakh... no one can describe beauty of the place in words. Leh Ladakh was in my bucket list...actually its still in the list because I want to visit again. Thanks to my friends who randomly planned trip. Day before going to Leh Ladakh I got call from my friend in the evening that, tomorrow we are going to Leh Ladakh I booked tickets, you just need to pack your bag. I was like aise kon karta hai bhai ( I love doc gulati ) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
I packed few summer outfits and more winter ones. We packed a bag full of snacks and food.

We landed at the noon. The moment we came out of the plane it was killing sunny. We didn't booked any hotel...so we searched for that. But instead of staying at hotel we booked a guest house. There's no difference between both except the price. Leh is at high altitude, so everyone told us that we'll face problem of oxygen. After few hours we were feeling lethargic, problem in breathing and even when I was tying my shoe laces, I couldn't breathe properly. Small activity can cause you breathing problem. This happens when you are coming via flight. If one will use Manali-Leh highway he/she won't such situations.

In evening, we went to explore streets of Leh and to book a cab for tomorrow. We were really tired, whenever we walked for 100 meters,we used to ask local people how far is the cab stand and they were like bas pass main hi hai...and i was like paas main hai to abhi tk kyun nhi aaya ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. While coming back to guest house we took cab thank god.

Next morning, we got ready and as adviced by many people around there, we ate only fruits. Our cab driver was very nice. I still remember his name, Ali. We headed for Nubra Valley and I was in my sweater because I thought it will be cold there, I was proved wrong and it was super hot. And yes I got sick. But still I managed to watch the beauty of the place. It was 6-7 hours journey. We rested at a hotel. By the evening, everyone was feeling better and we went to see Nubra Valley. At one side there was sand dunes and on the other side there was mountains with ice. There was desert but there was river also. This is what describes Nubra Valley. There was also two humphed camels, only place in India where they exist. We were sitting on one the sand dunes and watching the diversity of the place but not to forget, we prepared bhel there ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ, yes sitting at sand dunes and eating haldiram bhel was best thing.

We came back to our hotel by the night. We still wanted to explore the area nearby our hotel, actually it wasn't area, it was jungle๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Our cab driver dropped us at one of the restaurants nearby hotel. In that there was only 3-4 hotels. We had our dinner. It was 11'o clock and we choose to walk for our hotel. It was dark, full of trees, and light of stars guiding us ( I felt, I am watching sky full of stars after ages ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). We walked and walked and walked but didn't reached hotel. Yes, we lost in the middle of the night in jungle ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, because everyone thought that one of us know the way to hotel. And best part as boys always do they started telling horror stories ( I really wanted to kill them at that time). But thank god we meet some people and they told us the way to hotel and after that I was like yeh zindagi ki race hai bhaag le ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€. I ran till I reached hotel, no looking back ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“. I was terrified, but yes adventurous too.. I'll never forget that night.


There won't be much pictures of mine in this post because all the time I was just capturing the beauty of the place. Now comes pictures.

                                                                  SKY HIGH VIEW



                                                ENROUTE NUBRA VALLEY

                                                   DIVERSITY OF NUBRA VALLEY








I know this post is a bit longer but I really wanted to share with you each and everything. My trip never go simple and easy its always full of adventure and thrill. I feel God is like how can her trip go so easily lt me add some tadaka to it. So this is all about first chapter of the leh ladakh trip, there are many more to come in next posts so stay tuned. And don't forget to follow my account on instagram @renubedha. Till then, | LAUGH STYLE SMILE |




No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...