Thursday 4 May 2017

Leh Ladakh Chapter 2

Hi everyone, how are you all? Thank you so much guyz for giving so much of love to my first travel post. I hope you all loved travelling Leh Ladakh with me😍. So here I am back with bang to take you  Leh Ladakh again. Brace yourself for another adventurous ride with me. Let me warn you guyz its gonna be super chilling one so be ready with your winter outfitsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

After experiencing diversity of Nubra Valley, we returned to Leh. On our way back to Leh we stopped at Khardong La pass. Its at very high altitude,that's why we were allowed to stay there for 10-15 min, otherwise one start having breathing problem. We returned to Leh...totally exhaustedπŸ˜‘ but still planning for next day trip because its none other than PANGONG LAKE 😍😍...yes yes yes that 3 IDIOTS lake view, there we are going ✌.

In the morning all charged up we headed for Pangong lake. It was 7-8 hr journey, we were tired bcs of travelling but by the time we reached Pangong lake we were like full of energy as if Redbull pi li ho 😜😜 lekin mjhe to ajtak usse bhi kbhi energy nhi mili😐..I'm such a energy deficient person but Redbull may not work for me but Pangong lake worked and we all were fully charged by the beauty of the lake.

We looked around for the guest house and booked one. Day's temperature was normal sort of we thought its not gonna be so cold. By the time evening was approaching it was getting colder but bearable. We ate Maggie πŸ˜‹ with the view of the lake. We also managed to do a camp fire at our own. And at the night time it was freezing cold...totally unexpected by all of us πŸ˜“πŸ˜“. I never experienced such a cold night in my whole life even  Delhi ki shardi was nothing at that time. We woke up early in the morning to see sunrise but it was not as expected so we drumrolled our creativity and captured very unusal pictures😜😜.

Its time to show you guyz pictures πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€. And soothe your eyes with the beauty of the place. I know you all gonna look at the beautiful scenery but please spot me also πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.

                                                         KHARDUNG LA TOP


ENROUTE PANGONG LAKE 



                                                            PANGONG LAKE



                                                I TOLD YOU PANGONG LAKE ENERGY





MORNING MADNESS 







So this was all about the chapter 2, I hope you all enjoyed Pangong Lake trip 😊. Last chapter of the Leh Ladakh trip will be up in the next post, stay tuned. If you are a lover of Thand, yes this was nothing,then you must be prepared for the next post. I know I didn't talked about my looks in these post because most of the time I was in my PJ's 😝. For me beauty of the place was so refreshing that I didn't got time to beautify myselfπŸ˜›. So guyz see you all in the next post, don't forget to follow me on instagram @renubedha and tell me what you guyz think in comment section below . Till then 
{ LAUGH STYLE SMILE }

No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...