Thursday 11 May 2017

Leh ladakh : Final chapter

Hey!!! Everyone, how you doing?? I'm trying to survive this heat of DelhiπŸ˜“. Summers are totally unbearable. I always try to stay at home in this chilchilati dhoop...but that don't happen alwaysπŸ™„. Even talking  about summer heat is thwarting, so no more summer talkπŸ™Š. I am here again to take you all with me to the last and most thrilling chapter of Leh Ladakh. Forget everything, and let's go with meπŸƒπŸ»‍♀️.

After watching Pangong Lake we headed back to Leh. That was our last day at Leh. We didn't want to leave that place, we were happy for one thing only and that was our cellphones. I forgot to tell you guyz no prepaid sim works there and no one from us had postpaid sim...we survived without cellphones and we really wanted to shout that YES WE EXIST πŸ’πŸΌ. No network, no cellphones only people to chat with each other... that's the beauty of the place. We reached Leh by the noon time. For coming back to Delhi we took Leh- Manali Highway...because we heard its awwwwmazing.

We hired a cab for Highway and started our journey. Our experience with Leh people was very amazing, they were really cordial and humble. But our last experience was horrible. Our cab driver was very bad😐 , his driving was so rough, he wasn't listening to any of us. We thought this Highway experience will be amazing and beautiful but it turned into a nightmare. He was driving so rough we thought this is our last ride. We told him 100 times to stop at hotel so that we can spend night there and then start journey in the morning. He stopped at 4 am at one of his friends tent house, and it was killing freezing, temperature was -5 or -6 around. We were not even able to sleep it was that cold. We covered ourselves with blankets not able to move still we were shivering. At 6 am driver comes and tell us to resume journey πŸ™„πŸ™„ we were so frustrated but we didn't had any option.

But I must tell you guyz Leh- Manali Highway is a bliss. We were frustrated and irritated but still beauty of the place worked to give us peace. We didn't miss a single chance to capture all the beauty. We reached Manali and from there we took bus for Delhi. So this is how the whole journey went for us. I told you everything about the trip but one thing is still left, last but not the least my squad. I should have introduced them in the beginning but save the best for the last. We were 4 people who went for this trip, Sakshi, Ajay, Anil and Me.
Sakshi: who planned this whole trip, can't thank her enough for this trip. And taking care of me like a elder sister. Love you ❤️.
Ajay: Thank you Boss, for teaching me cards in this tripπŸ˜›. And 50% credit to you also for planning this trip...nahi credit diya to aage se leke nhi jaoge kahin sath meπŸ™ˆ.
Anil: What to say about me, thank you for holding my hands not only for this journey but the journey of life.

So this is all about my 3 travel companions, who are as crazy and adventurous as me. Cherish my life for giving me best in the world.

And now comes pictures 😍😍😍. My Squad pic is not of Leh Ladakh... we didn't had time to capture all 4 of us together πŸ˜›πŸ˜›. So pic is of Delhi, because I really wanted to add a group picture of all of us, because this trip is incomplete without themπŸ’žπŸ’ž.

                                                                 MY SQUAD


LEH MANALI HIGHWAY



 











So this was all about my Leh-Ladakh trip, I hope you guyz enjoyed experiencing ethereal beauty of Leh Ladakh with me. And don't miss my next post because I am with my experiments and this time its with Indian outfit. Stay tuned!!! don't forget to follow my account at instagram @renu.bedha
Till then, {LAUGH STYLE SMILE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

That Marwadi Girl

Hey Everyone!!! first of all 'Happy Diwali' to each one of you. I hope you all had a happy and safe Diwali. I wanted to write about...